Sunday, February 18, 2007

Taxi Driver (1976)

I finally got to see the entire movie last Night on VHS. I was hoping to be able to record it to DVD, but no such luck since the Tape was protected. That's cool. Apparently on Feb. 24 and 25th, AMC will be showing this wonderfully strange, yet at times, very violent movie. Showtimes will be on the 24th, 7:30 PM and on the 25th at 6:30 am. These times are PST, west coast USA.
This movie definitely isn't for everyone. Its dark, disturbing at times, and As I mentioned very violent in places.
I liked the Movie. Probably would have liked it better had I seen the movie all at one sitting instead of broken up over a 10 hour period. It has some very slow moments, some might think it boring, but these moments are brief and very few in number. All in all, I'd give it a good solid 8.5 out of 10.
I'd recommend this movie.



Directed by Martin Scorsese



Starring:
Robert De Niro ...... Travis Bickle

No comments: