Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bones (TV Show - Fox)

I love this show on the Fox network except for when the uhm, body parts pieces start to uhm, erp ... look too damn realistic after being in acid for a week or, uhm, something else really really bad. CSI has the same problem for me at times - just a tad bit to real for dinner time watching.

Crazy, but it seems to have an effect on my eating habits. I can't quite figure out why - Not.

Other that that I love the show, the realtionships, the writing, the pacing, pretty much all of it. If you haven't watched this yet I highly reccomend this fine TV show.

2 comments:

khushi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
khushi said...

hi Buddy...i see this show..Bones Episodes is an American drama television series that premiered on the Fox Network on September 13, 2005.the series, created by Hart Hanson, is very loosely based on the works of real-life forensic anthropologist Kathy Reichs, who is herself a producer on the show..such a great show...i like it this show..muahaha